Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Addiction of Facebook!!

I think this picture clearly shows what it means to the person who is addicted to Facebook. I think this is true for most of the people around the world, even I get tempted to check what other friends have posted on Facebook.  Nowadays, Facebook has become so popular that everybody is into it, and I think what this picture really trying to show is even though a person is trying to work, his mind is on Facebook. He is trying to get away from it, but couldn't. This picture is used it as a funny picture, but it made me think for a while, this is where I stand in and I am pretty sure everybody feels the same way as well. When I check on Facebook, some people update their status saying," I can't get out of FB, I don't want to sleep!" I have younger brother, who attends High School, is addicted to Facebook, whenever I get home, I always see him in front of computer checking on Facebook, nowadays, his grades in school work are declining.  I think getting addicted to Facebook is dangerous for teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment