Thursday, April 19, 2012

Response to Lee's Blog

Lee's Blog


I agree on Lee's post about the “Facebook Parenting: For the Troubled Teen.” In this post she said, “Social media has played a huge role in today society that anyone, even kids can post up something online and everyone can see, even though the person who did the post does not think that everyone is going to see what they wrote.  Social media is a huge impact on people’s lives, causing them to do crazy things (para. 2).  I totally agree with her idea about people updating status about persons they hate. A month ago, while we were having get-together party at our house, one of my uncles showed this video to my siblings and me. While we were watching, he said, “This girl is crazy!” After I watched the video, I thought so too because the girl who posted bad things about her parents is abusing the Facebook. She did not even think about it that Facebook is online social networking; everyone can see it even her parents. Her anger led her to make wrong decision; she did not even think about the consequences of it, what will happen after her parents see it. For that time, she might have thinking she did right thing or prove public as her parents are abusing her, but in real she is making wrong decision. Social media has changed our lives, it made us easier to find friends and keep us closer to each other, but some people abuse it by creating an issue. I don’t think social media in itself is a bad thing, but it’s the people who makes it look bad. In the other hand, as I listen to his dad's response, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing their own chores at house.

No comments:

Post a Comment